Esther Mae Foster, 93 - March 07, 2013Esther Mae Foster, 93, passed away March 7, 2013, in Peoria, AZ.
A private service was held at Veterans Memorial Cemetery on Tuesday, March 12.
Foster was born to John and Wilbke Kruse on Oct. 9, 1919, seven miles north of Gothenburg.
As a military wife, she traveled the world, making friends and living in such places as Wiesbaden, Germany; Sapporo, Japan; Chicago; Washington D.C.; and Cheyenne, WY.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, Lt. Col. William (Bill) Foster, USAF; her parents, six brothers—William, Floyd, Bernard, Herbert, George and Lester Kruse; a sister, Alice Kruse; a nephew, Donald Kruse.
She is survived by: twin sons Dean (Mary), and Dennis (Cheryl); daughter Diane and twin sons Daniel (Rachel) and Dana (Teri); one brother, Robert Kruse of Cozad; 13 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren; a sister, Mildred, and a brother, Robert; a sister, Mildred (Laverne) Gade of Pine Bluffs, WY; two sisters-in-law—Velma (George) Kruse of Bird City, KS, and Maxine (Floyd) Kruse of Parma, ID; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Memorials are urged to any military veterans assistance organizations.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price