Jeffery Kragh, 48 - March 05, 2013Jeffery “Jeff” Ray Kragh, 48, of Krum, TX, passed away, Tuesday, March 5, 2013, at his residence after a courageous battle with cancer.
A memorial service will be conducted on Saturday, March 9, at 2 p.m. at the Chapel of DeBerry Funeral Directors in Denton, TX.
Kragh was born June 7, 1964, at Ada, OK, to Jim and Gwen Rowe Kragh. He graduated from Chickasha High School and attended Oklahoma State University.
On June 5, 1993, he was united in marriage to Jennifer Ostendorf at Gothenburg. The couple traveled the United States and made numerous friends.
He was the owner of Kragh’s Welding.
Survivors include: his wife, Jennifer Kragh of Krum; his son, Justin Kragh; parents, Jim and Gwen Kragh; sisters—Amber (Chris) Dunlevy of Norman, OK, and Crystal (Doug) Krey of Rush Springs, OK; father- and mother- in-law, Richard and Janet Ostendorf of Gothenburg; brother-in-law, Matt Ostendorf of Gothenburg; nieces—Shaila, Micki and Savannah Ostendorf and Raygan Krey; nephews—Nick and Nate Dunlevy.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the Justin Kragh College Fund, c/o Northstar Bank, Attn: Chris Farmer, P.O. Box 1108, Krum, TX 76249.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics