Orrin Lee Bailey, 72 - February 26, 2013Orrin Lee Bailey, 72, of Show Low, AZ, formerly of Brady, died Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2013, at Show Low.
Cremation was chosen. A memorial service will be conducted at Brady at a later date.
Bailey was born April 15, 1940, at Brady, son of Ernest and Mary (Anderson) Bailey.
He grew up in Brady and graduated from Brady High School with the Class of 1959. He then attended Mid-Plains Community College for two years.
On Nov. 26, 1960, he was united in marriage to Janice Brown at North Platte.
Bailey was an electrician employed with NPPD at various places in Nebraska. He then moved to Oregon and worked for Sprint.
He was preceded in death by: his parents; three brothers—Marvin, Russell and Don Bailey; a sister-in-law, Leona Bailey.
?Survivors include: his wife, Janice Bailey of Show Low; sons—Clint Bailey and Ken Bailey; a grandson, Kandall Bailey; sister, Jeanne (Earl) Max; sisters-in-law—Virginia Bailey and Carolyn Bailey; numerous nieces, nephews and extended family members.
Memorials are suggested to the family in care of Jeanne Max, 219 West River St., Brady, NE 69123.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog