Toni Lee Reynolds, 51 - October 27, 2012Toni Lee Reynolds, 51, of Farnam, originally of Gothenburg, died Saturday, Oct. 27, 2012, at the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
Services will be conducted at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel on Thursday, Nov. 1, at 2:30 p.m. with the Rev. Larry Viter officiating. Interment will take place at the Farnam Cemetery
A visitation will be at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel in Gothenburg on Wednesday, Oct. 31, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Reynolds was born Oct. 22, 1961, at Gothenburg, to Dean G. and Phyllis (Heath) Reynolds.
She attended school in Farnam and graduated from Farnam High School in 1983.
Reynolds had a special love for cats, and enjoyed shopping, the outdoors and football as well as using her computer where she made calendars and cards, said family members.
She was preceded in death by: her father, Dean G. Reynolds; two brothers—Scott and Brett Reynolds; an aunt, Lois Widick; uncles—Keith Reynolds and Clayton Heath; her grandparents, C.A. and Elizabeth (Gewecke) Reynolds and Roy and Lena (Knoedler) Heath.
Survivors include: her mother, Phyllis Reynolds of Farnam; a brother, Monte Reynolds of Farnam; an uncle, Donald (Evelyn) Heath of Farnam; numerous extended family members.
Memorials are suggested to the donor’s choice.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23