Conner Gentry, 14 - October 25, 2012Conner Gentry, 14, and Colten Gentry, 10, both of North Platte, passed away Oct. 25, 2012, as the result of an auto accident near Maxwell.
Memorial services will be 1 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 30, at the Brady High School Gymnasium.
Those wishing to sign the memorial book may so Friday and Monday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 1 to 5 p.m. at Carpenter Memorial Chapel. A memorial has been established in their memory.
Cremation was chosen.
Conner Gentry was born July 27, 1998, and Colten Gentry on May 24, 2002, at North Platte to Justin and Bridget (Fletcher) Gentry. They both were active in the Brady Schools where they were currently in the eighth and fourth grades.
Conner loved to hunt and enjoyed sports and Colten had a passion for singing and dancing. They both liked to fish, had beautiful smiles and gleaming personalities, family members said. They loved helping others.
They would get home and immediately want to go to the cows, which meant to Bob and Marie Jones’s, to help with chores.
Family and friends that will dearly miss them: their parents, Bridget and Justin, grandparents, Pam and Don Abegg, Terry and Kathy Fletcher, and Miriam Bratten, aunts, uncles, cousins, classmates, and many other friends.
They were preceded in death by; great-grandparents Herman and Evelyn Bratten and Raymond “Pete” Collins; a great-aunt, Connie Fleck; a grandfather, Billy Gentry; and an infant brother, Dawson.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23