Marsha Puppe, 66 - February 08, 2012
Marsha (McNickle) Puppe, 66, of Leawood, KS, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2012, at the Menorah Medical Center in Kansas City.
Puppe was born Jan. 31, 1946, to Glen and Jean (Cole) McNickle.
Survivors include: her husband, Gerald of Leawood; her son, Steve (Megan) and Madison and Sydney of Olathe, KS; a brother, Stan (Susan) of Overland Park, KS; numerous nieces and nephews.
Memorials are suggested to the family at 12804 ElMonte, Leawood, KS 66209; and to Van Go Mobile Art, 715 New Jersey, Lawrence, KS 66044.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite