Marsha Puppe, 66 - February 08, 2012
Marsha (McNickle) Puppe, 66, of Leawood, KS, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2012, at the Menorah Medical Center in Kansas City.
Puppe was born Jan. 31, 1946, to Glen and Jean (Cole) McNickle.
Survivors include: her husband, Gerald of Leawood; her son, Steve (Megan) and Madison and Sydney of Olathe, KS; a brother, Stan (Susan) of Overland Park, KS; numerous nieces and nephews.
Memorials are suggested to the family at 12804 ElMonte, Leawood, KS 66209; and to Van Go Mobile Art, 715 New Jersey, Lawrence, KS 66044.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship