Harriett Robinson, 87 - November 23, 2011
Harriett K. Robinson, 87, of Lincoln died Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2011.
A memorial service is planned for 11 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 8, at Roper and Sons Funeral Services, 4300 O St., Lincoln, with Dr. Wayne Reynolds officiating. There will be no visitation.
She was born July 6, 1924, in Steamboat Springs, CO, to William and Ella (Carstenson) Gray.
Robinson, who spent her younger years in the Brady area, was a member of Warren United Methodist Church and past member of V.F.W. Auxiliary #131.
She was preceded in death by: parents William and Ella (Carstenson) Gray; husband Wyatt; and sister Henrietta.
?Survivors include: son, Albert (Susanna) Robinson, Lincoln; daughters—Jeanette Smolik, Lincoln; Wyanette (Norie) Kean, Edinburgh, Scotland; Emily (Don) Soderman, Alda; Lou Ann (Roy) McClure, Richwood, WV; Darlene (Francis) Van Zant, Irving, TX; 11 grandchildren, 14 great-grand children, and two great-great-grand daughters.
Memorial donations may be given to the Make A Wish Foundation or the Lincoln Food Bank.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen