Richard R. Kuepper, 69 - June 22, 2011
Richard R. Kuepper, 69, of Omaha passed away Wednesday, June 22, 2011, at Omaha.
A vigil service was conducted on Monday, June 27, at the West Center Chapel.
Mass of Christian Burial took place on Tuesday, June 28, at 10 a.m. at St. Robert Bellarmine Catholic Church in Omaha. Interment was at the Resurrection Cemetery at Omaha with military rites by Benson VFW Post 2503.
Kuepper was born March 28, 1942, to Joseph E. and Louise Kuepper.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Joseph and Louise; a nephew, Keith Starman.
Survivors include: his wife, Velmah L. Kuepper; daughters—Kimberly (James) Graff and Jennifer (Steven) Arndt; four grandchildren—Ashlynn, Jamie, Jacob and Sean; sisters—Ann (Phil)Erickson and Jean (Conrad) Thompson; a brother, William J. “Bill” Kuepper; nieces and nephews.
Memorials will be directed by the family.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog