Carolyn Cox, 64 - June 12, 2011
Carolyn Jean (Koch) Cox, 64, of Grand Island, passed away Sunday, June 12, 2011, at home with family at her side.
A memorial service was June 15 at All Faiths Funeral Home Chapel in Grand Island.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Survivors include: her husband; daughter, Brenda Hayes of Grand Island; sons Kelly Aden of Lincoln, Joel and Kim Aden of Grand Island; sisters Donna Zigler of St. Paul and Kathy Lahm of Lincoln; nine grandchildren, Amanda Aden, Jessica Aden, Abbie Hayes, Sarah Aden, Logan Hayes, Adam Hayes, Jarin Aden, Kendell Aden, and Kamden Aden; and eight great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC