Kathryn Janulewicz, 39 - June 03, 2011
Kathryn Lynn “Kat” Janulewicz, 39, of Lincoln, formerly of Grand Island and Gothenburg, died at her home in Lincoln on Friday, June 3, 2011.
Memorial services were conducted on Tuesday, June 7, at the Chapel of Solt Funeral Home at Central City.
She was preceded in death by: her father, Mylon Muhs; her son, Sage Watkins; grandparents—Viola Douthit, William L. Hobbs, and John “Jack” and Alice Muhs.
Survivors include: her children—Angela (Bulfrano) Gutierrez of Colorado Springs, CO, Curtis Janulewicz and Garett Janulewicz, both of Gothenburg, Trip Watkins of Campion, CO, Michelle Obering of Lincoln, and Emalie Donaldson of Iowa; two grandchildren—Gabriel and Isabella Gutierrez; her mother, Linda Muhs of Loveland, CO; two sisters—Joanie (Troy) Ruff of Central City and Patricia Muhs of Grand Island; a brother, Gene A. Muhs of Loveland, CO.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New park swing in memory of local baby
- Veterans, donations sought to send group to D.C. in April
- County board forces wellness issue
- Eagles come from behind, hold on to beat Paxton
- Walk-off homer beats Lady Dawgs
- Golfers medal two at conference meet
- Softball team survives slugfest at Cozad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST