Mary Cooper, 88 - May 25, 2011
Mary Edna (Meb) Cooper, 88, of Waco, TX, died May 25, 2011.
A private graveside burial service was Tuesday morning at Waco Memorial Park, Waco, TX. A memorial service was Tuesday at 1 p.m., in the Garden Room at Wilkirson-Hatch-Bailey Funeral Home with reception following.
Preceding her in death were: her husband; parents; brother, Bill Boyd; granddaughter, Angela Ruth Raymond; and pets, Sue, Joy and Punkin.
She is survived by: daughters, Jenny Raymond and husband, Bob, of Gothenburg, and Karol Blakey of Woodway; sister, Anna Ruth French of St. Louis, Mo.; grandchildren, Jeff Raymond and wife, Julie, Mary Karol McGee and husband, Craig, and Sara Raymond; and eight great grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together