Dylores Jackson, 87 - May 18, 2011
Dylores “Dee” May Jackson, 87, of Grand Island, formerly of Cozad and Gothenburg, passed away Wednesday, May 18, 2011, at Grand Island.
Services took place at the First United Methodist Church on Monday, May 23, with the Rev. Randall L. Dilts officiating. Interment was at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Edwin and Lorena; a brother; a sister; and nephew.
Survivors include: her husband of 53 years, Bud; numerous nieces, nephews and cousins.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30