Jonathan Suggett, 39 - October 11, 2005
Jonathan Ray Suggett, 39, of Gothenburg died Tuesday, May 10, 2011, at Gothenburg.
Private services will take place at the Gothenburg Cemetery. Cremation has been chosen.
Suggett was preceded in death by: his grandparents, Westley and Vera Geiken; step-father, Gary McConnell.
Survivors include: his mother, Donna Lee McConnell of Gothenburg; brother, Jim Suggett of Gothenburg; his daughters—Elizabeth and Tiffany.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State