Lucille Jenkins, 93 - May 06, 2011
Lucille B. Jenkins, 93, of Gothenburg passed away Friday, May 6, 2011, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
Services were conducted at the First United Methodist Church on May 10 with the Rev. Randall L. Dilts officiating. Interment took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Survivors include: her three children—John Evert of Gothenburg, Marilyn (Joe) Srb of Columbus, and Lewis (Trudy) Evert of Brady; six grandchildren—Marie (Cory) Kapels, Cindy (Matt) Tederman, JoAnn (Adam) Haworth, Amy (Kully) Harrison, Brandon (Virginia) Evert and Kirk (Rachael) Evert; 15 great-grandchildren—Logan, Caden, Carley, Gabriella, Isabella, Emilia, Waylan, Holly, Dalton, Brady, Kaitlyn, Clara, Grace, Addison and Aubrey; her sister’s sons—Mike (Jeannie) Jackson and Dan (Karen) Jackson and their families; numerous other nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State