Lucille Jenkins, 93 - May 06, 2011
Lucille B. Jenkins, 93, of Gothenburg passed away Friday, May 6, 2011, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
Services were conducted at the First United Methodist Church on May 10 with the Rev. Randall L. Dilts officiating. Interment took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Survivors include: her three children—John Evert of Gothenburg, Marilyn (Joe) Srb of Columbus, and Lewis (Trudy) Evert of Brady; six grandchildren—Marie (Cory) Kapels, Cindy (Matt) Tederman, JoAnn (Adam) Haworth, Amy (Kully) Harrison, Brandon (Virginia) Evert and Kirk (Rachael) Evert; 15 great-grandchildren—Logan, Caden, Carley, Gabriella, Isabella, Emilia, Waylan, Holly, Dalton, Brady, Kaitlyn, Clara, Grace, Addison and Aubrey; her sister’s sons—Mike (Jeannie) Jackson and Dan (Karen) Jackson and their families; numerous other nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500