Lucille Jenkins, 93 - May 06, 2011
Lucille B. Jenkins, 93, of Gothenburg passed away Friday, May 6, 2011, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
Services were conducted at the First United Methodist Church on May 10 with the Rev. Randall L. Dilts officiating. Interment took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Survivors include: her three children—John Evert of Gothenburg, Marilyn (Joe) Srb of Columbus, and Lewis (Trudy) Evert of Brady; six grandchildren—Marie (Cory) Kapels, Cindy (Matt) Tederman, JoAnn (Adam) Haworth, Amy (Kully) Harrison, Brandon (Virginia) Evert and Kirk (Rachael) Evert; 15 great-grandchildren—Logan, Caden, Carley, Gabriella, Isabella, Emilia, Waylan, Holly, Dalton, Brady, Kaitlyn, Clara, Grace, Addison and Aubrey; her sister’s sons—Mike (Jeannie) Jackson and Dan (Karen) Jackson and their families; numerous other nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%