Marjorie Ambler, 89 - April 18, 2011
Marjorie L. Ambler, 89, of Cozad died Monday, April 18, 2011, at Hilltop Estates of Gothenburg.
Services were Wednesday, April 20, at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel with the Rev. Don O’Brien officiating. Interment was in the Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
Ambler was preceded in death by: her parents, Ivan and Nettie; husband, Samuel “Kelly” Ambler; her son, Jerry Johns; two brothers, a sister and two great-grandchildren.
Survivors include: her son, Ronnie (Shelly) Johns of St. Paul; three daughters—Dianne (Dennis) Hardee of Brighton, CO, Nancy (Joe) Budd of Wheat Ridge, CO, and Sandy Ragland of Denver, CO; 18 grandchildren and numerous great-grandchildren; special family friend, Bill Driscoll; a host of other family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship