Majorie Peterson, 78 - February 28, 2011
Marjorie Ruth Peterson, 78, of Gothenburg passed away Monday, Feb. 28, 2011, at Gothenburg.
Services will take place at the First United Methodist Church on Friday, March 4, at 2 p.m. with the Rev. Randall L. Dilts officiating. Interment will be at a later date at the Peckham Cemetery of Gothenburg.
Peterson was preceded in death by: her parents, John and Frances Paustian, and son-in-law Jon Custer.
Survivors include: her husband, Robert R. Peterson of Gothenburg; two sons—David Peterson of Upperco, MD, and Gregory Peterson of Baltimore; a daughter, Linda (Steven Renshaw) Custer of Linthicum Heights, MD; seven grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president