Bernice Gronewold, 90 - February 26, 2011
Bernice Francis Gronewold, 90, longtime Gothenburg resident, died Saturday, Feb. 26, 2011.
Services were at the American Lutheran Church on March 2 with the Rev. Matthew Groenke officiating. A private family interment was at the American Lutheran Cemetery at Gothenburg.
Gronewold was preceded in death by: her parents, Ernest and Myrtle Rasmussen; her husband of 40 years, Tony; a daughter, Karen Kinnaman.
Survivors include: her son, Loren (Carol Jean) Gronewold of Sedona, AZ; son-in-law, Carroll Kinnaman of Bloomington, IL; daughters—Carol (Ron) Hudson of Shelton, Karma (Michael) Ripp of Kearney, and Patricia “Perch” (James) Harris of Cozad; a sister, Eileen Cunning of El Monte, CA, six grandchildren—Stacey Winters, Mark Hudson, Chad Ripp, Christopher Ripp, Nathan Kinnaman and Barrie Kuhn; seven great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney