Shirley McDonald, 73 - July 01, 2009
A memorial service for Shirley McDonald is planned for 10:30 a.m. Friday, July 3, at the American Lutheran Church.
Shirley Joan Aden McDonald, 73, formerly of Gothenburg, died Friday, Feb. 6, 2009, at Rancho Mirage, CA.
McDonald was born Aug. 27, 1935, at Gothenburg to Edmund and Dorothy Aden.
She had attended Gothenburg schools and graduated from high school in 1955. She then moved to Los Angeles to become a stewardess for United Airlines.
?McDonald retired in 1997 to Palm Desert, CA.
She was preceded in death by her father, Edmund Aden.
Survivors include: her two sons—Robert (Brandi) of Los Angeles, CA, and daughter, Bradi, and Richard (Rachel) of Louisville, CO, and sons, Alex and Bodhi; her mother, Dorothy Aden; a sister, Sharon Bennett of Orlando, FL.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair