Dorothy Shadduck - January 27, 2011
Dorothy Katherine Shadduck, 96, of Longmont, CO, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, Jan. 17, 2011, at Applewood Living Center.
Services took place Thursday, Jan. 20, at the First Lutheran Church with the Rev. Steve Berke officiating. Interment was at the Foothills Gardens of Memory.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, Lester Shadduck; a brother and two sisters.
Survivors include: her two sons—William (Linda) Shadduck of Longmont, and the Rev. James (Carol) Shadduck of Kenosha, WI; four grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair