Pearle L. Witte, 86 - December 01, 2010
Pearle L. Witte, 86, of Omaha, formerly Gothenburg, passed away Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2010, at Omaha.
Memorial services will take place Jan. 14, 2011, at 1:30 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church at Gothenburg. Internment will be at Ft. McPherson National Cemetery near Maxwell prior to the service at 11 a.m.
Witte was preceded in death by: her husband, Walter G. Witte; her parents, Ray and Nettie Cunning; brothers—Clyde, Charles and Francis “Johnny” Cunning.
Survivors include: her daughter and son-in-law, Robin (John) Johnson of Omaha; a granddaughter, Ashley Johnson of Omaha; brother, James “Jimmy” Cunning of Gothenburg; sisters-in-law—Eileen Cunning of El Monte, CA, and Joyce Cunning of Gothenburg; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog