Charlotte M. Nutting, 88 - November 24, 2010
Charlotte M. Nutting, 88, of Los Altos, CA, originally of Gothenburg, passed away Tuesday, Nov. 16, 2010, at her home.
Nutting was born July 21, 1922, to Einar and Vollga (Karlson) Gustafson at Gothenburg.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Einar and Vollga Gustafson; a brother, Dr. Paul V. Gustafson.
Survivors include: her husband, George W. Nutting of Los Altos; her son, George E. Nutting of Los Altos; two brothers—Carlton E. (Julie) Gustafson of Altadena, CA, and Don (Donna) Gustafson of Omaha; several nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet
- GHS Sports Schedule 2013-14
- Calf branding tips keeping BQA in mind
- FFA banquet celebration of accomplishments
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion