Darlene Kenney, 79 - November 10, 2010
Darlene B. Kenney, 79, of Escondido, CA, originally of Gothenburg, passed away Thursday, Oct. 28, 2010, at a care center in Escondido.
Kenney was preceded in death by: her parents, William and Dora Putnam; a brother, Reginald; and sister, Ethel Kaufmann, both of whom were former graduates of Gothenburg High School.
Survivors include: her husband, Ronald; a son, Ronald T. Kenney, Jr. of Escondido; two daughters—Vicki Quarcini and Debra Cascio, both of Escondido; seven grandchildren and one great-grandchild; a brother, Robert C. Putnam of Escondido; two sisters—Phyllis Lange of Auburn, WA, and Carol Seymour of Las Vegas, NV.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC