Dorothy Aden, 94 - October 13, 2010
Dorothea “Dorothy” Charlotte Aden, 94, of Orlando, FL, originally of Gothenburg, passed away at Orlando on Thursday, Oct. 7, 2010.
A burial will take place at the Gothenburg Cemetery next to her husband, daughter and granddaughter.
Memorial services will be held at a later date.
Aden was preceded in death by: her husband Edmund; her daughter, Shirley; a granddaughter, Suzanne Tinlin.
Survivors include: her daughter, Sharon of Orlando; three grandchildren—Jeff Tinlin, Bobby Harrison and Richard Harrison; six great-grandchildren and two great-great-grandchildren; a sister, Loretta Keiser; brother, Richard Albers.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30