Ruth McFadden, 88 - September 29, 2010
Ruth I. McFadden, 88, of North Platte died Friday, Sept. 24, 2010, at Linden Court.
Christian wake services took place on Sunday, Sept. 26, at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in North Platte. Mass of Christian burial was Monday, Sept. 27, at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church with the Rev. James Golka as celebrant. Burial was at Fort McPherson National Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Edward and Anna; her husband, Francis; a son, James Patrick McFadden; brother, Weert Langer.
Survivors include: her daughter, Meri (Tim) Spiehs of Brainerd, MN; four sons—Michael “Mick” (Charlene “Charlie”), Thomas (Penny) and John “Jake” (Cherrie), all of Paxton, and Timothy (Trudy) of Gothenburg; sister-in-law, Betty Langer of Ventura, CA; 15 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30