Charles Mac Austin, 83 - September 22, 2010
Charles “Mac” McKinley Austin, 83, of Gothenburg died Thursday, Sept. 16, 2010, at Gothenburg.
Services took place at the Victory Assembly of God Church on Tuesday, Sept. 21, with the Rev. Mark Borchardt officiating. Interment was at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
Austin was preceded in death by: his parents, Charles and Blanche Austin; a son, Tommy; two brothers—Doug and Eugene.
Survivors include: his wife, Lois Rose Austin of Gothenburg; sons—Terry Austin of St. Louis, MO, and Tim Austin of Gothenburg; four grandchildren and two great-grandchildren; a sister, Vernelle Austin.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together