Dale Fuller, 86 - September 15, 2010
Dale Montraville Fuller, 86, of North Platte passed away Thursday, Sept. 9, 2010, at the Nebraska Heart Institute in Lincoln.
Services took place Monday, Sept. 13, at the First United Methodist Church with Dr. Douglas Delp officiating. Burial was at the North Platte Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Montie and Anna; four sisters and a brother; an infant grandson, Brian Fuller.
Survivors include: his wife, LaDonna of North Platte; his children—Montie (Maurine) Fuller of North Platte, Linda (Jack) Frye of Silver City, IA, Wayne (Kathy) Fuller of Kearney, Vickie (Rich) Buhrman of Cozad, and Valerie (Kevin) Vincent of Oshkosh; 14 grandchildren, two step-grandchildren and 20 great-grandchildren; numerous other family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State