Dale Fuller, 86 - September 15, 2010
Dale Montraville Fuller, 86, of North Platte passed away Thursday, Sept. 9, 2010, at the Nebraska Heart Institute in Lincoln.
Services took place Monday, Sept. 13, at the First United Methodist Church with Dr. Douglas Delp officiating. Burial was at the North Platte Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Montie and Anna; four sisters and a brother; an infant grandson, Brian Fuller.
Survivors include: his wife, LaDonna of North Platte; his children—Montie (Maurine) Fuller of North Platte, Linda (Jack) Frye of Silver City, IA, Wayne (Kathy) Fuller of Kearney, Vickie (Rich) Buhrman of Cozad, and Valerie (Kevin) Vincent of Oshkosh; 14 grandchildren, two step-grandchildren and 20 great-grandchildren; numerous other family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics