Elizabeth Deines, 88 - August 25, 2010
Elizabeth “Betty” Deines, 88, of Cozad died Monday, July 19, 2010, at Gateway Senior Living Center in Lincoln.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, Stanley in 1996; three brothers and one sister.
Survivors include: her two daughters—Karen (Richard) Keller of Lincoln, and Cindi (Donn) Atchison of York; six grandchildren—Sean, Shelley, Heidi, Casey, Corey and Rustin; 12 great-grandchildren; a niece, Sheila Risley of Banning, CA.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar