Marilyn France, 76 - August 18, 2010
Marilyn Jean France, 76, of Gothenburg passed away Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2010, at North Platte.
Services took place on Friday, Aug. 13, at the American Lutheran Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Matthew Groenke officiating. Interment was at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
France was preceded in death by her parents, Bernard and Otolee.
Survivors include: her husband, Leonard France of Gothenburg; son, Shane (Debbie) France, and their children—Logan and Austin of Tucson, AZ; son, Kirk (Rhonda) France, and their children—Brett, Lauren and Scott of Plano, TX; a brother, Bill (Joyce) Peck; brother-in-law, Robert Adams; sister-in-law, Delores Heuer.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride