Patricia Cunningham, 74 - July 28, 2010
Patricia “Pat” R. Cunningham, 74, of Cozad passed away Monday, July 19, 2010, at the Cozad Community Hospital.
Services took place on Thursday, July 22, at the Parkview United Methodist Church of Cozad with the Revs. Doug Smith and Cesar Duran officiating. Burial was at the Grandview Cemetery, north of Willow Island.
Cunningham was preceded in death by her parents, Wayne and Rena.
Survivors include: her husband, Paul of Cozad; a daughter, Kathy (Randy) Jacob of Cozad; two sons—David (Lori) Cunningham of Rock Springs, WY, and Doug (Ellen) Cunningham of Lexington; a brother, Roger (Carrie) Geiken of Blue Springs, MO; sister, Beverly (Elmer) Jackson of Albuquerque, NM; five grandchildren—Elizabeth (Jay) Mins of Lexington, Jared Jacob of Cozad, Stephanie (Marty) Coble of Kearney, Heath Jacob of Grand Island and Matthew Cunningham of Lexington; a great-grandson, Ethan Mins of Lexington; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.