Carol Elaine Hertel, 80 - July 14, 2010
Carol Elaine Hertel, 80, of Beaverton, OR, formerly of Farnam, died Thursday, July 8, 2010, at Portland, OR.
Graveside services and interment will take place Saturday, July 17, at 1 p.m. at Odd Fellows Cemetery at The Dalles, OR.
A visitation will be held Thursday and Friday, July 15-16, from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at Pegg, Paxson & Springer Chapel.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, Horace in 1990; a daughter, Rhonda Jean; sister, Marjorie Farnstrom.
Survivors include: her son, Mark Hertel; daughter, Diane Monjay; eight grandchildren and two great-grandchildren; brother, Dale Rice.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30