W. Howard McFadden, 89 - June 16, 2010
W. Howard McFadden, 89, of Gothenburg died Saturday, June 12, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital Long-Term Care Unit.
Services were June 16 at Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Don O’Brien officiating. Interment followed at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Ignatius and Mary; a brother, Harry; his wife, Rosa.
Survivors include: his brother, Harold of Gothenburg; a sister, Gladys Armitage of Cheyenne, WY; numerous nieces and nephews.
Memorials are suggested to the American Cancer Society Heartland Division Omaha, NE 68114.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together