Gladys Jackson, 83 - June 16, 2010
Gladys Irene Jackson, 83, of Hershey died Thursday, June 10, 2010, at the Golden Living Center in Cozad.
A memorial service took place Monday, June 14, at Odean Colonial Chapel at C & Sycamore in North Platte.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Melvin and Gertrude; her son, Fred W. Jackson; a daughter-in-law, Marilyn Jackson.
Survivors include: husband Loren of Hershey; daughter Catherine L. (Jeff) Dillehay of Lincoln; son James Melvin Jackson of North Platte; five grandchildren—Sean Jackson of Stapleton, Brian Jackson and Amanda (Dave) Leighton, all of North Platte, Jody (Jason) Kubicek of Waco, and Jeff (Tawnya) Jackson of Cozad; nine great-grandchildren; numerous other family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout