Isabella Ivory Chambers-Thomas - June 10, 2010
Isabella Ivory Chambers-Thomas, infant daughter of Kristin Chambers and Troyce Thomas, Jr., was born and died on Thursday, May 27, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
Private family services took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Survivors include: her parents, Troyce Thomas, Jr., and Kristin Chambers; her grandparents—Todd Chambers and Rhonda Schwanz, Belinda and Leon Morris; great-grandparents—Al Chambers, Jill Chambers, and Dick and Jackie Schwanz.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State