Karen Kinnaman, 66 - April 22, 2010
Karen Kinnaman, 66, of Bloomington, IL, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Tuesday, April 13, 2010, at her home due to complications of a brain tumor.
Memorial services took place Friday, April 16, at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church at Bloomington with the Rev. Jonathan Manor officiating.
She was preceded in death by her father, Tony.
Survivors include: her husband, Carroll; mother, Bernice Gronewold of Gothenburg; son, Nathan Kinnaman of Milwaukee, WI; three sisters—Carol (Ron) Hudson of Shelton, Karma (Michael) Ripp of Kearney, and Patricia (James) Harris of Gothenburg; brother, Loren (Carol) Gronewold of Sedona, AZ.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity