Ruth Eleanor Bliss, 91 - April 22, 2010
Ruth Eleanor Bliss, 91, of Brady, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Wednesday, April 14, 2010, at Gothenburg.
Memorial services will be held on Friday, April 23, at 10:30 a.m. at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel with the Rev. Matthew Groenke officiating. A private inurnment will take place at the Gaslin Cemetery.
Bliss was preceded in death by: her parents, Fredrick and Sarah Bliss; sisters—Ethel Lucile (O.A. “Doc”) Haynes, and Gladys May; a nephew, Michael May.
Survivors include: her niece, Colleen May of Brady; great-nephew, Cody (Deb) May of Brady; great-niece, Crystal May of St. Joseph, MO; great-nephew, Colton May of Lincoln; great-great-nephews—Michael and Mason May of Brady.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together