Carrie J. Callahan, 73 - April 14, 2010
Carrie J. Callahan, 73, of Brady, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Saturday, April 10, 2010, at Gothenburg.
Services took place on Tuesday, April 13, at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg with the Rev. Larry Viter officiating. Burial was at the Gaslin Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Gunner and Inez Anderson; a sister, Betty Gift; brothers—Robert Anderson, Dale Anderson, Wayne Anderson and Roy Anderson.
Survivors include: her husband, Bert; daughters—Donna (Buddy) Anderson of Gothenburg and Tammy Jo Callahan of Brady; a son, Randy Callahan of Gothenburg; sister, Mary (Adrian) Szwanek of North Platte; sisters-in-law—Joan Anderson of Denver, CO, Joan Anderson of Gothenburg and Pearl Anderson of Callaway; brother-in-law, Paul Callahan of Farnam; eight grandchildren and 16 great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics