Gayle Alberta Goodwin, 67 - March 16, 2010
Gayle Alberta Goodwin, 67, of Brady passed away Wednesday, March 10, 2010, at Membries Hospital in Deming, NM.
Services are pending and will take place at Gothenburg at a later date.
?Goodwin was preceded in death by her parents, Albert and Elva Patterson.
?Survivors include: her husband, Chancy of Jeffrey Lake; two daughters—Sally (John) Mitchell of Gering, and Katy (Kevin) Heineman of Sidney; a sister, Colleen (Norm) Geiken of Gothenburg; mother-in-law, Vera Oliver of Gothenburg; six grandchildren including a new granddaughter, Hope Noelle Mitchell.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.