Michael Reyna, 8 - March 15, 2010
Michael Andrew Reyna, 8, of Gothenburg, passed away Wednesday, March 10, 2010, at Cozad as a result of an auto accident.
Mass of Christian burial was held on Monday, March 15, at Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church of Gothenburg with Rev. Don O’Brien and Rev. Paul Colling officiating.
?Survivors include: his parents, Jose and Alicia of Gothenburg; a brother, Eddy Reyna of Gothenburg; sisters—Aixa Reyna, Selena Reyna and Aulis Martinez, all of Gothenburg; grandparents—Petra Martinez, Salvador Villasenor, Rosa Ibarra and Cecilio Reyna; numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23