Sara Bush, 69 - March 03, 2010
Sara B. Bush, 69, of Lexington, formerly of Gothenburg, died Friday, Feb. 26, 2010, at Tri-County Hospital in Lexington.
Services were held March 3 at Rey-nolds-Love Funeral Home with Father Christopher Morris officiating. Burial was at the Naponee Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by her parents, George and Florence Bush.
Survivors include: her two sisters—Lois Mertes of Beatrice, and Pamela (Roger) Watson of Elwood; several nieces and nephews—Veronica Mueller of Warren, NH and her daughter, Abra of Portland, ME, Kevin (Kim) Watson of Grand Island and daughter, Ashton and son, Jacob, David (Kapra) Watson of Grand Island and children—Noah, Toby, Kindra, Emmy and Boaz, Rose Van Every of Kearney and children—Tony, Monica and Wesley, Cindy Meyer of Lincoln, and daughter Paige of Elmwood, and David Norris of Peru.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for the complete paper on-line on Wednesday afternoons.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23