Gerald “Jerry” Jorgensen - March 03, 2010
Gerald “Jerry” Jorgensen, 72, of Gothenburg passed away Monday, Feb. 22, 2010, at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha with family by his side.
Services were held on Saturday, Feb. 27, at the Evangelical Free Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Rick Rehmert officiating. Burial took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Survivors include: his wife, Marlene; two sons—Brad (Jan-ell) Jorgensen of Gothenburg and Ross (Julie) Jorgensen of Bakersfield, CA; a daughter, Rana (Keith) Williamson of Gothenburg; sisters—Shirley Todd of Scottsbluff, Beverly Benda of Hemingford and Carolyn (Sus) Peden of Gothenburg; grandchildren—Jamie (Bryan) O’Donnell of Japan, Jeremy (Emily) Jorgensen of Lincoln, Heath (Lindsey) Carranza, Jerrad (Cara) Carranza and Chris (Jessica) Carranza, all of Omaha, Alyssa (Casey) Lucas of Oakhurst, CA, Ashley Jorgensen of San Diego, CA, Amy Jorgensen of Bakersfield, Cory (Anna) Williamson of Lincoln, and Zane Williamson (Michaela Stovall) of Hastings; six great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for the complete paper on-line on Wednesday afternoons.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.