Eunice Gerdes, 87 - December 23, 2009
Eunice Gerdes, 87, of Columbia, MO, formerly of Gothenburg, died Friday, Dec. 11, 2009, at Columbia.
A memorial service is being scheduled to take place on Saturday, Jan. 30, 2010, at the St. Andrews Lutheran Church in Columbia.
She was the wife of Beryl Gerdes.
Memorials are suggested to the Candlelight Lodge at Columbia, St. Andrews Lutheran Church of Columbia, the American Heart Association and the Alzheimer’s Foundation.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.parkerfuneralservice.com.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays