Maxine Shively, 83 - April 04, 2007
Maxine A. Shively, 83, of Denver, CO, formerly of Gothenburg and Maxwell, died Wednesday, March 28, 2007, at her home.
A private graveside service will be held by the family.
Shively was born at Maxwell to Alvin Lewis Mannon and Winifred Ruth Davis Mannon, on May 10, 1923.
Her family moved to Gothenburg where she attended Gothenburg Public School.
After attending business school in Omaha, she moved to Denver, where she was a longtime employee of the Gates Rubber Company.
Shively was preceded in death by her brother, Carroll Mannon.
Survivors include: her husband of 45 years, Richard D. Shively; three stepsons—Robert D. (Mary), Mark H. and Roe J.; five grandchildren, eight great-grandchildren; sister, Bonnie Bauman of Gothenburg; numerous nieces and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the First Presbyterian Church, 1609 W. Littleton Blvd., Littleton, CO 80120.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook