Jackson Brass, newborn - October 07, 2009
Jackson Thomas Brass, infant son of Anthony Robert and Lisa Nicole (Schaneman) Brass of Lexington was delivered into heaven on Thursday, Oct. 1, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
A private family graveside service was held at the Mt. Hope Cemetery at Sargent with the Rev. Paul Colling officiating.
Brass was preceded in death by: his great-grandparents—Miriam Durfee, Tom and Betty Kenton and Loren Brass.
Survivors include: his parents, Anthony and Lisa Brass of Lexington; maternal grandparents, Clyde and Barbara Schaneman of Scottsbluff; maternal great-grandparents, John and Clara Schaneman of Scottsbluff, and Jim and Barb Durfee of Caldwell, ID; maternal aunts and uncles—Jill and Scott Richards of Windsor, CO, and Andrea and Scott Stritzke of Grimes, IA; cousin, Carsen Richards of Windsor; paternal grandparents, Bob and Kay Brass of Lexington; paternal great-grandmother, Marge Brass of Lexington; uncle and aunt, Matt and Stacy Brass of Lincoln; cousins—Alexis Johnson, Kenton Brass and Aiden Brass, all of Lincoln.
Memorials are suggested to the family for later designation.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.reynoldslovefuneralhome.com.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State