Luis Alberto Vitela, 27 - February 06, 2008
Luis Alberto Vitela, 27, formerly of Gothenburg, died Friday, Jan. 11, 2008, at Centro de Salud in Zacapu Michoacán, Mexico.
Services were held on Sunday, Jan. 13, at Zacapu Michoacán. Burial took place at the Zacapu Cemetery.
Vitela was born on May 10, 1970, at Zacapu Michoacán to Felix and Carmen Tututi Vitela.
He enjoyed spending time with all his family members, especially his son, Fernando “Peewee,” whom had just moved back to Gothenburg a few months ago after spending a year and one-half in Zacapu with him, said family members. They also shared the same birthday.
Survivors include: his son, Fernando of Gothenburg; his parents, Felix and Carmen of Zacapu; three sisters—Rosalva, Salud and Anna of Zacapu; two brothers—Francisco of Zacapu and Alejandro of Lawrence, KS; grandparents, Herbert and Molly Magana of Gothenburg; numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins.
Condolences may be sent to the family at: 610 Sixth St., Gothenburg, NE 69138.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State