Rose Ramsey, 79 - February 20, 2008
Rose Marie Ramsey, 79, of Kimball, formerly of Gothenburg, died Sunday, Feb. 10, 2008, at Heritage Estates in Gering.
Services are pending.
Ramsey was born on Aug. 31, 1928, at Gothenburg to Andy J. and Amanda (Thiesing) Hite.
She was united in marriage to Dean Ramsey. The couple moved to Kimball in the late 1950’s, following the oil fields.
Ramsey was preceded in death by: her parents, Andy and Amanda; her husband, Dean; four brothers—Jasper, Dale, George and Stanley Hite.
Survivors include: her son, David Ramsey (Michelle Henry) of Westminster, CO; two sisters—Gladys (Earl) Hudson and Sharon (Meryl) McMichael, all of Gothenburg; numerous nieces and nephews.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair