Ella Gregg, 88 - February 20, 2008
Ella Virginia Owings Gregg, 88, of Ogden, UT, formerly of Gothenburg, died Saturday, Feb. 9, 2008.
Services were held on Friday, Feb. 15, at Leavitt’s Mortuary at Ogden. Interment will take place at the Gothenburg Cemetery at a later date.
Gregg was born to William and Hannah Owings on April 19, 1919. She attended Gothenburg High School.
She was united in marriage to Virgil H. Gregg at Gothenburg. The couple moved to Ogden in the 1940’s.
Gregg was a member of the Eastern Star.
She had enjoyed her flower garden and traveling the world, according to family members.
Gregg was preceded in death by: her husband, Virgil; sisters—Mable Ballmer, Ruth Wilbourn and Ruby Edwards; brothers—John Leslie and Roy Owings.
Survivors include: her sister, Mae Lanham of Madisonville, KY; special friend, Calvin B. King; several nieces and nephews.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.leavittsmortuary.com.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen