Bella Nicole Fisher, Newborn - April 16, 2008
Bella Nicole Fisher, infant daughter of London Fisher and Margaret (Morgan) Linsday was born and died on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at Gothenburg.
Memorial services will be held on at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, April 17, at the American Lutheran Church, Gothenburg, with the Rev. Matthew Groenke and Lonna Grabenstein, PMA, officiating.
Memorial book signing will be held Wednesday (today) from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel, Gothenburg, Nebraska.
Bella Nicole is survived by: parents, London and Morgan; grandparents—Adam and Lynette Fisher, Herb and Kay Linsday and Deborah Blethen; great-grandmother Vera Double; three uncles—Edward Linsday, Perry Fisher, and Darvis Fisher; two aunts—Barrie White and Tanya Fisher; along with a half-brother Christian Shayne Mason.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the family.
Online condolences can be given at www.blasestrauser.com.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action