Peggy McAdams, 80 - June 04, 2008
Peggy Lou McAdams, 80, of Gothenburg, died Saturday, May 31, 2008, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
Graveside services and interment were held Tuesday, June 3, at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell with the Rev. Larry Viter officiating.
McAdams was born on April 25, 1928, to Riley and Grace (Martin) Price at Elm Creek.
Attending school in Elm Creek, she graduated in 1946, then moved to Kearney where she lived and worked.
She was united in marriage to Edgar George McAdams at Gothenburg.
McAdams was a caregiver in many homes, and had always portrayed a positive attitude towards life, according to family members.
?She was preceded in death by: her husband E.G. “Tiny” McAdams in 1982; three sisters and four brothers.
?Survivors include: her daughter, Julie Ann (Dwayne) Malcom of Cozad; two sons—Joel of North Platte and Jim (Terri) of Gothenburg; five grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
?Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.blase strauser.com. Arrangements have been placed in the care of Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout