Bruce Porter, 54 - June 25, 2008
A graveside memorial service for Bruce E. Porter will be held Wednesday at 2 p.m. at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
Porter, 54, of Inavale and formerly of Gothenburg, died on March 14.
Porter was born on June 25, 1953, at Gothenburg to Norm and Margaret (Norsworthy) Porter. In addition to his parents, he is survived by: two brothers—Brad (Mary) of Fremont; Bill (Maureen) of Omaha; two sisters—Brenda (Russ) Huff of Taipei, Taiwan; Beth (Mark) Jones of Midwest City, OK; and three nieces and two nephews.
Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg is in charge of all arrangements.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair