Bruce Porter, 54 - June 25, 2008
A graveside memorial service for Bruce E. Porter will be held Wednesday at 2 p.m. at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
Porter, 54, of Inavale and formerly of Gothenburg, died on March 14.
Porter was born on June 25, 1953, at Gothenburg to Norm and Margaret (Norsworthy) Porter. In addition to his parents, he is survived by: two brothers—Brad (Mary) of Fremont; Bill (Maureen) of Omaha; two sisters—Brenda (Russ) Huff of Taipei, Taiwan; Beth (Mark) Jones of Midwest City, OK; and three nieces and two nephews.
Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg is in charge of all arrangements.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together