Marci Conroy, 48 - August 20, 2008
Marci J. Conroy, 48, of Cozad, died Monday, Aug. 11, 2008, at the Cozad Community Hospital.
Memorial services were held on Friday, Aug. 15, at the Berryman Funeral Home Chapel in Cozad with the Rev. Don O’Brien officiating. Inurnment took place at the Cozad Cemetery.
Conroy was born Dec. 8, 1959, at Cozad to Roger and Joann (Hergenrader) Loibl. She graduated from Cozad High School in 1978.
On Nov. 25, 1983, she was united in marriage to Bob Conroy. The couple resided at Cozad.
She was engaged in janitorial work for the Cozad Elks Lodge, the Cozad Middle School, Paulsen’s Inc. and the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
Conroy was a member of the Cozad Does Drove No. 177.
She enjoyed spending time with her family and bowling, fishing, gardening, playing softball, music, Nebraska football and “The Duke,” John Wayne, according to family members.
?Conroy was preceded in death by: her mother, Joann; grandmother, Edna.
?Survivors include: her two daughters—Amber (Jay) Guerra and Brooke Conroy, all of Cozad; her son, Brandon (Lindsey) Conroy of Kearney; father, Roger Loibl of Kearney; a sister, Janna (Scott) Zimbleman of Cozad; special friends—Bob Conroy and Bernie Larson, both of Cozad.
A memorial has been established. Online condolences may be shared with the family at berrymanfuneralhome.com.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates